Andrea Capati is Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Assistant in the Department of Political Science at Luiss University, Rome. He holds a Double MA in International Relations from Luiss and the University of Brussels (ULB), both with first-class honours. In 2019, he was Academic Coordinator at the Luiss School of Government, where he also earned a Second-Level MA in International Public Affairs. The working title of his thesis is “European Integration in the Pandemic Era: A Critical Junctures Analysis”.
- PhD Candidate in Politics, Luiss University.
- Teaching Assistant in the Department of Political Science at Luiss University.
- Second-Level MA in International Public Affairs, Luiss School of Government.
- Academic Coordinator, Luiss School of Government.
- Double MA in International Relations from Luiss and the University of Brussels (ULB)
European governance; European integration; Comparative politics; Historical institutionalism; Critical Junctures analysis; Fiscal policy; Financial policy
- Fabbrini, S. and Capati, A. (2023). ‘Adjustments in Economic Crises: The Different Outcome of the Sovereign Debt and Pandemic Crises in Europe’, in D. Adamski, F. Amtenbrink and J. de Haan (eds.), The Cambridge Handbook on European Monetary, Economic and Financial Market Integration (forthcoming).
- Capati, A., Improta, M. and Trastulli, F. (2022). ‘COVID-19 and party competition over the EU: Italy in Early Pandemic Times’. European Politics and Society. DOI: 10.1080/23745118.2022.2095170.
- Capati, A. and Improta, M. (2021) ‘Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? The Approaches of the Conte Governments to the European Union’. Italian Political Science, 16(1), pp. 1-22.
- Capati, A. (2019). ‘The Personalisation of Politics in the Age of Social Media: What Risks for European Democracy?’ IAI Commentaries. URL: https://www.iai.it/it/pubblicazioni/personalisation-politics-age-social-media-what-risks-european-democracy.
- Capati, A. (2016). La Torre di Babele nella ricerca politica: formazione e trattamento dei concetti empirici secondo il metodo logico. Rome: Aracne Editrice.
PRIVACY CREDITS © 2020 Luiss Guido Carli - Viale Pola 12, 00198 Roma, Italia – Contact Center T 06 852251 – VAT number 01067231009.