GEM DIAMOND: Globalisation, Europe and Multilateralism: Democratic Institutions, the rise of Alternative MOdels and mounting Normative Dissensus
Luiss invites applications for no. 3 PhD positions, within the Law and Business PhD programme @ Luiss, under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Doctoral Network Joint Doctorate MSCA-DN-JD, grant n. 101073292.
As part of their applications, prospective PhD candidates need to submit:
- A personal profile form (incl. CV overview)
- A scientific profile form (incl. ESR’s expression of interest, statement of motivation and personal interpretation of the research project)
- A full academic CV
- An academic record with scan of the degree qualifications
- A proof of language proficiency
- Two academic recommendation letters
Please check here for details of the GEM DIAMOND Call for Applications
Please check here for other details
Please click here to apply.